扶持無所不在 Support is Everywhere
熟年同志 The other side of the rainbow
“Support comes from everywhere”
Some people want to love until the end of time, but I prefer the simple moments with you right now.
My name is George. There is nothing I enjoy more than a game of chess in the park in a sunny afternoon. As I sip on a cup of tea, I always think of my father and how he used to nag: “If you don’t find yourself a wife, you’ll end up alone with no one to take care of you.” Now I’m in my sixties, older than my father was when he uttered those words. I’ve been lucky to have Sam in my life for the past thirty years. He is my husband, even if the law disagrees. I know we will continue to live our lives as two people who love and support each other no matter what. But wouldn’t it be nice for our society to recognize this love.
I’m Sam, turning 58 this year. I’ve been with George for more than half of my life. I can’t imagine life with anyone else, because he is the only one who gets me. Some people want to love until the end of time, but I prefer the simple and peaceful moments with him right now. I see so many of our friends losing the lives they built with their partners, all because the law doesn’t recognize them. I don’t want that to happen to us, so we both wrote wills to let the world know who we are to each other: partners, spouses, a family.
主視覺人物故事 Our Stories Are Everywhere
- 青春無所不在 Youth is Everywhere
- 守候無所不在 Anticipation is Everywhere
- 扶持無所不在 Support is Everywhere
- 親暱無所不在 Family is Everywhere
- 蛻變無所不在 Change is Everywhere
- 自信無所不在 Confidence is Everywhere
- 開放無所不在 Tolerance is Everywhere
- 流動無所不在 Flow is Everywhere
- 自由無所不在 Freedom is Everywhere
- 友伴無所不在 Companionship is Everywhere
- 驕傲無所不在 Pride is Everywhere
- 幸福無所不在 Happiness is Everywhere