友伴無所不在 Companionship is Everywhere.
女同志 Les is More
Some people want to push everyone into their concept of normalcy. But it is precisely the abnormalities in the natural world that provide its wonders.
My name is Peggy. I am passionate about protecting the environment. So many people hurt our world with deliberate actions, but they don’t realize they are actually hurting themselves. In some ways, that is also how they treat the LGBT community. They want to push everyone into their concept of normalcy – a male and female relationship. Then they define everything else as abnormal. But it is precisely the abnormalities in the natural world that provide its wonders. I want to live my life to the fullest, and I’m lucky to have my fellow sisters to help colorize this world.
I’m Jessica. In the garden is where I am most at ease. There is nothing more lively than working among flowers and trees. I have my fellow sisters to thank for all this. We first met in college; back then, gay organizations were just starting to take root on campus. We set up a website, printed materials, and cultivated the concept of living green in our community. We were lacking in funds and resources, but our friendships grew as a result. Everyone needs a sense of belonging. I am happy to see LGBT organization sprouting across campuses in this country.
主視覺人物故事 Our Stories Are Everywhere
- 青春無所不在 Youth is Everywhere
- 守候無所不在 Anticipation is Everywhere
- 扶持無所不在 Support is Everywhere
- 親暱無所不在 Family is Everywhere
- 蛻變無所不在 Change is Everywhere
- 自信無所不在 Confidence is Everywhere
- 開放無所不在 Tolerance is Everywhere
- 流動無所不在 Flow is Everywhere
- 自由無所不在 Freedom is Everywhere
- 友伴無所不在 Companionship is Everywhere
- 驕傲無所不在 Pride is Everywhere
- 幸福無所不在 Happiness is Everywhere