自信無所不在 Confidence is Everywhere
扮裝 Crossing Boundaries
I’m Terry, and also Teresa. I am both; I am also neither.
I like my beard, my muscular body. And I also like wearing high heels and putting on make-up.
Why must we be labeled as anything?
I’m Terry, and also Teresa. I am both; I am also neither. We each have so many roles to play: husband, father, colleague, brother... What is important is understanding who we are, how we define and present ourselves. I like my beard, my muscular body. And I also like wearing high heels and putting on make-up. Why must we be labeled as anything? People shouldn’t be afraid to embrace their uniqueness and become who they are. But this requires courage and acceptance. The first time my wife saw me as Teresa, she was so scared she didn’t know what to think. Now we are husband and wife, best friends, and the most awesome shopping partners. We’re heading to the mall to get new dresses and lipstick. Want to join us?
主視覺人物故事 Our Stories Are Everywhere
- 青春無所不在 Youth is Everywhere
- 守候無所不在 Anticipation is Everywhere
- 扶持無所不在 Support is Everywhere
- 親暱無所不在 Family is Everywhere
- 蛻變無所不在 Change is Everywhere
- 自信無所不在 Confidence is Everywhere
- 開放無所不在 Tolerance is Everywhere
- 流動無所不在 Flow is Everywhere
- 自由無所不在 Freedom is Everywhere
- 友伴無所不在 Companionship is Everywhere
- 驕傲無所不在 Pride is Everywhere
- 幸福無所不在 Happiness is Everywhere